Thursday, March 16, 2017

Extreme Rainfall Distribution Estimation with Python (as a scripting language)

This post collects the Notebook used in my classes of Hydraulic Constructions and Hydrology for estimating the IDF curves. It is actually a work in progress.

For who wants to start with Python (for hydrologists), I suggest to give a look to my blog post Python general resources

Below my own resources.


3 - Estimating the parameters of a Gumbel distribution with

5 - Fitting the curves (some error here)

Data:

Paperopoli 2
Paperopoli 4

For who wants to do the same numerics with R, she should look "A few R scripts useful for hydrologists".

2 comments:

  1. Being new to the blogging world I feel like there is still so much to learn. Your tips helped to clarify a few things for me as well as giving..
    PHP training in chennai

    ReplyDelete
  2. The article provided by you is very nice and it is very helpful to know the more information.keep update with your blogs .I found a article related to you..once you can check it out.

    python online training

    ReplyDelete