You better go directly to his blogpost to read it, but let me summarise the topics he covered for a minimum of information.
1. The wonderful ongoing discussion around significance and reproducibility.
2. Blogging as a way to explore issues without prior approval from Top People.
3. Open source as a model for open science.
4. Computational narratives as the engine of collaborative data science.
5. mybinder: deploy running Jupyter Notebooks from GitHub repos in Docker containers
6. Overlay journals.
7. Bjorn Brembs.
8. Idea futures or prediction markets.
9. Open peer review by a selected papers network.
10. A call to arms: make outbreak research open access.
You have just to click on the link to get it.