Monday, December 9, 2013

The Presentation at the Mountain Research Initiative Key Contact Workshop held in Berkeley Dec 8, 2013

After a few years, I am back to San Francisco AGU meeting. It is  a place where I grew up, since I participated ten times in 22 years.  For the very same reason that the fall meeting is crowded with more than twenty thousands of geophysicists coming from all around the World, many side meetings are organized. The MRI side meeting is one of these, and I participated.
The meeting involved a small group of people (around twenty) but was really interesting and productive. One can find all the contribution to discussion on the MRI website. At the moment, you can see my contribution by clicking on the image above. For knowing more about my research activities, these two posts can be useful: My past Research, Research Topics for the next 20 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment